It is the mission of the Performing Institute of Minnesota Arts High School to pursue artistic excellence and academic rigor for every learner.
Through a practice of creativity and collaboration each student artist will enter the post-secondary world as a leader. A PiM student will have a full appreciation of the artistic process and understand how to apply it to artistic and nonartistic practices.
- Performing arts-infused curriculum is a valuable method in developing citizens who are creative, communicative, collaborative, and curious.
- Rigorous arts and academic curriculum is critical in pursuing a student’s highest potential.
- Multiple perspectives create open-minded, lifelong learners who cultivate a positive society.
- A supportive, rewarding, and collaborative workplace builds a strong educational community.
- A creative, welcoming school environment for each student promotes success.