CSTMN Transportation 612-808-8868
Logan Bitz Daum, Business Manager, 952-224-1346
Matthew McFarlane, Executive Director: 952-224-1342
Performing Institute of Minnesota Arts High School has identified and supports the three options for transporting students to school: School Provided Bus Service, Metro Transit Bus Go To Card and Carpooling. Information on each of these options can be found below as well as information regarding Student Parking & Parking Permits.
PiM Arts High School contracts with a bus service for the 2020-21 school year. We utilize hub stops throughout the metro area. PiM Arts High School charges a bus usage fee of $ 40 for the 4th quarter 2020-2021 to help cover the cost of bus transportation.
This bus fee in no way should keep a student from attending PiM Arts High School. You may request financial assistance for this service.
To register for bus service, complete the bus registration form and return with payment. Families may pay transportation fees by quarter, by semester, or by the year in these ways:
- Make checks payable to PiM Arts High School and mail/deliver to:
Logan Bitz Daum, Business Manager
7255 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Pay in person at registration/schedule pick-up day.
- Pay using credit card on Infinite Campus. Families can pay book fees, lab fees, parking fees and other school related fees through Infinite Campus. There is a small processing fee added to the payment. Questions? Call Logan Bitz Daum, Business Manager at 952-224-1346.
For students who would like to purchase a Metro Transit Go To Card, they are available for $100/quarter. This provides unlimited ridership on all MTC busses and light rail during the designated time period before 10 pm. You can purchase these from our business office as well, or through the same methods listed above.
PiM Arts High School now qualifies to the TAP (Transit Assistance Program) providing lower cost public transportation for any household with a student receiving Free or Reduced Lunch. Download the TAP Flyer
STUDENT PARKING & PARKING PERMITS
Students are required to have a parking permit to park on campus. PiM Arts High School student parking is along the perimeter of our main parking lot. The lot is regularly monitored for safety by PiM Arts High School staff. All student vehicles must display a PiM Arts High School parking tag in the windshield or risk being towed at the owner’s expense. Yearly parking permits are sold in the school office at $25.00 for the 4th Quarter 2020 -2021.
A parking permit may be revoked based on behavior or attendance.
Students holding a parking permit must abide by the following expectations:
- Must display permit in car.
- Must not drive carelessly or with excess speed in school parking lot
- Must not transport unauthorized students off campus.
- Consequences for abusing these expectations:
- First violation: Verbal warning
- Second violation: $20.00 fine
- Third violation: Revocation of parking permit and parent notification
PiM Arts High School reserves the right to revoke a yearly permit without a refund based on behavior, attendance and/or academic progress.
NOTE: Any student vehicle parked on school grounds may be subject to search by staff if there is reasonable suspicion to believe drugs, alcohol, stolen property or other contraband might be present in the vehicle. Random canine sniff searches are also conducted for the purpose of discovering drugs and other illegal contraband that might be present in vehicles.